"AnthahPrerana" is an Entrepreneur-cell of Vidya Vikas Institute of Engineering and Technology,
initiative by Institute to give platforms for budding entrepreneurs to nurture their idea and make
it to successful startup.
"The burgeoning qualified youth population is bursting with unlimited energy. The limited job
market is no match for their unlimited potential. Instead of looking for opportunities, the time
calls for creating opportunities. The vision is to provide our youth a solid path for a bright future
incorporating innovative ideas, equipping them with the right skills and transforming them into
job creators instead of just job seekers."
"Instead of finding fruit, it is time to plant a tree to bear fruits. There is a lot of stress to find jobs.
In today's cut-throat competition for jobs, technical skills alone don't guarantee success. Amidst
this scenario, the mission is to encourage and nurture the spirit of Entrepreneurship. Programs to
cultivate managerial skills, soft skills and strong fundamentals in Entrepreneurship through
various high-impact interactive and knowledge sharing events will help us realize our vision
through this mission."
I am happy that e-cell has been initiated in the college. It is very important for nation’s need to build and nurture young entrepreneur. I wish them all the best.
- Sri. Vasu, Chairman, VVET, Mysore
E-Cell is the key to provide path to unlock many young entrepreneur inventive potentials. This would lead a helping hand in development of India ecosystem. It would provide wide opportunities for the students. I wish them all the success in future endeavors’.
- Sri. Kaveesh V, Secretary, VVET, Mysore
E-Cell is completely a student organization which helps the student to find their hidden spirit of entrepreneurship within themselves. I wish all the best to the e-cell and wish all the students of e-cell to transform their creative ideas into a successful one.
- Dr. M Ravishankar, Principal, VVIET, Mysore
We encourage students to start their own enterprise by providing students with a chance to gain real world experience through the following means
- Organizing workshops and lecturers periodically to create awareness about entrepreneurship
- Functioning as a guide for students with creative ideas which can be transformed into successful companies.
- Providing mentorship through individual for students launching their start-ups
- Internships, company visits to get clear cut idea of anundertaking business
- Speaker’s session to highlight the opportunities that are present in today’s world & to share an experience of being an “Entrepreneur”
- Workshops and also social entrepreneurship through our social initiatives.
All are aimed at empowering the dormant entrepreneur in every engineering student in college.
- To foster better linkages between the Institution and Industries
- To respond effectively to the emerging challenges and opportunities both at National and
International level in the field of Science and Technology
- To conduct training programmes in the field of entrepreneurial skill development
- To catalyze and promote development of knowledge-based and innovation-driven enterprises and
promote employment opportunities amongst youth specially students.
- To inculcate a culture of innovation driven Entrepreneurship.
- To provide an opportunity to real aspirants from various streams in the institution to
work on live projects as an intern and get certified by the industry
- To provides a platform to students with innovative ideas in the field of science and
technology with the help of industry
- Helping the best interns to get absorbed by the company
- Guidance and assistance to prospective trainee entrepreneurs on various aspects such as
preparing project proposals, obtaining project approvals, writing reports, getting grants from agencies of support system, execution of projects, search information on
- To motivate, support and mentor students for identification, development and commercialization
of their innovative ideas.
- To initiate targeted number of innovative student projects each year for new product
- To organize Business Plan Competitions / Innovation Camps / Hackathon with active involvement
of industry and alumni.
- To arrange interaction with entrepreneurs, professionals, potential customers and create a
mentorship scheme for student innovators.
Entrepreneurship is increasingly recognized as an important driver of economic growth of a
country. Even Govt. of India has recognized the importance of entrepreneurship and has
introduced programs like "Make in India" & "Start-up India".
An Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) will function in the college with the intention of
nurturing entrepreneurship skills of the students. The cell provides a platform for the students to
pursue entrepreneurial activities and also provide assistance to potential entrepreneurs. With
the prime goal of developing responsible innovators out of engineers, the EDC strives to assist
every aspiring entrepreneur on every single step. With active involvement of students, the cell
promotes and revitalizes the entrepreneurial culture in the college.
Entrepreneurship cell dedicated for promoting the spirit of entrepreneurship among students
and provide them an opportunity to gain the experience of working on real time innovative
projects and real world applications. The cell promotes active involvement of students and
revitalizes the entrepreneurial culture in the college.
To collect student aspiration: It is important to know the interest of every student
joining the Institution. Student aspiration is collected from each student in the 1st year of
Depending on their interest, students are segregated to different groups
Addressing set of rules and regulation to be an entrepreneur. Activities, roles and
responsibilities. Skill set and exposure required for entrepreneur.
In order to provide proper guidance on Entrepreneurship, orient students to;
- Idea in to Product.
- Business plan and Execution.
- R&D facility for product development
- Patent registration
- Legal challenges and Government support system.
Organize events to motivate students: Organize events to encourage and motivate
Students to build their carrier in the field of Entrepreneurship, such as personality
development, Motivational talks etc., from Alumni Entrepreneurs and other eminent