- All 6th Sem Student must register mandatory to become eligible to participate in the placement activities. Individual details and Academics details must be updated on regular intervals by students at Placement Cell through respective department Cores.
- Students are advised to have formal dressing and pleasing manners when they appear for the interview and recruitment process. Should maintain 95% attendance status in all Placements and related training activities.
- Students should take every effort to maintain the decorum and the image of the Institute with the visiting representatives of the organization. Adherence to reporting time and staying till the completion of recruitment process as mentioned in the mailed or displayed must be taken into strict consideration.
- If a candidate registered for a particular company / drive and later decides not to appear for the test/interview, he/she should take the permission for not attending the interview by Head, Placement Cell by writing proper reason for the same. This will enable the Placement Cell to give an accurate estimate of the number of candidates appearing for the interview to the company.
- If the student has been selected in the campus interview and has received an appointment letter, then he/she can apply again only to companies offering higher package than Offer Company.
- Students are not authorized to communicate with the companies in any individual capacity when company visits for placements. Any corporate interaction by any student at any stage before and after selection must be carried out through Placement Cell only.
- Once a student receives an appointment letter it is assumed that the student will join the organization. If the selected students do not join the organization, then they should inform the Placement Cell.
While attending campus interview, every student must carry the following:
a. Institution Identity Card
b. 5 Nos. passport size colour photographs
c. 2 copies of the updated and signed resume
d. Original Mark-sheets from 10th Onwards in Folder
e. 2 set of photocopies of all relevant mark-sheets, certificates (self-attested)
f. Identity Proof - Xerox of PAN Card or Passport or Driving License (self-attested)
g. Pens (Black & Blue)/Pencils/Stapler/Gum etc., and relevant documents as applicable
- Students should attend training given by Placement Cell prior to drive and are expected to get enough information about the company, job profile and other details about the visiting company before appearing for any recruitment drive. It is compulsory for students to visit the website of the visiting company before the campus placement drive.
- Students violating any of the above mentioned rules and regulations or found indulging in any act of indiscipline/misbehavior thereby earning a bad name for the Institute will be debarred from availing any further placement facilities and is liable for strict disciplinary action, as per the Institution rules and regulations.
- The Management / Principal reserves the right to disallow any student to appear for campus interview, on disciplinary grounds
- Any suggestions/ modifications/ deletion/ grievances in respect of the above policies shall be considered, if found fit, on a case-to-case basis.